View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 05:23 PM  
TomInc

Industry Role:
Developer for adult membersite with special security features

I have a bunch of exclusive material, first time latinas solo and hardcore. That's all good. What I don't have is a working website yet, have wasted time with two different developers who could do everything when wanting the job and nothing when delivering.

Looking for a skilled, trustworthy developer. Preferably one who already has the template ready for an adult membership website build in Wordpress (or another CMS for that matter) who wuld then charge a resonable rate as all he would need would be to customize it a bit and add security features basically like the ones outlined in the thread
"How to prevent Piracy - A new way" in the educational series (not allowed to post the link)

My special requirements are:

1. Complete advanced country block of certain countries that can not be worked around with a simple proxy program (or site detects any proxy used to fake country and gives an error page).

2. Block of all stream download programs (all videos will only be available streamed, not for download)

3. Insertion of member ID at random points/frames of stream to discourage use of screen grabbers to get the videos on file.

4. Insertion of member ID on all photos in the members section.

I feel this is a job a solid developer who already has the template ready from previous work could do this in a couple of weeks, but if I am wrong let me know.

Hope to hear from someone. best case scenario someone eager to work with other projects of mine in the future. A long time cooperation would be great.
TomInc is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote