View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 03:04 PM  
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeprod View Post
If you honestly believe a delusional nobody on GFY has any effect on my personal self-worth ... wow. I hope it was fun making shit up left and right without consequence. GFY is one of the last places you can do that.

I see how much you "don't care" by you bringing me up randomly in a Donny thread. Please tell me you don't masturbate to my pics. It's beginning to sound like you want to wear my skin or something equally creepy, with how much you talk about me and obsess over my life.
What you don't seem to get is you're the one who thinks you are somebody when in fact it is you who is the "delusional nobody." In just the past few posts is one of two times I can think of I have ever mentioned anything relating to me. You on the other hand seem to project your "self-worth" in pretty much every thread which is why you became the target I guess. In fact being so high on yourself brings someone else to mind.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote