View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 02:35 PM  
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
I don't entirely disagree with you. However, "proof" is also highly subjective and a more appropriate word is "evidence". A very religious person see's "proof" of what he wants to believe all around him, just as you see "proof" of what you want to believe all around you. My point is not about anyone being right or wrong, its that these are in fact, personal beliefs and are highly subjective and not objective. Just as your statement about "made up facts" is about your own faith in your beliefs.
proof vs. evidence - sorry, i am not a native english speaker...

i meant evidence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
I've never tried to indoctrinate you into my beliefs I only state that you don't have a complete understanding of 'reality', so to discount the existent of G_D... is 'arrogant'

I think what confuses you is not being able to separate G_D from religion ... religion being a political party laid over a system of myths and beliefs to subjugate people... that my friend has no relationship to a positive 'acceptance' of reality in the '....?'

unless of course you have knowledge and understanding of the 'quanta' that has so far escaped others????

and harming others.... how do you know there is not someone who looks up to you that is being denied a 'relationship' or the opportunity to seek a 'relationship' due to your negative views?
I have no problem with what you said before and I have previously said here and in other threads that I am fine with people that believe in something - whatever it may be

but i am not ok with people insinuating i am stupid - like with what you said about me not being able to separate "god" and organized religion

trust me - i could - if only in my belief god wasn't something invented by organized religion

anyways - back to watching TV and doing some work - as blasphemous as it may be on a Sunday...
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote