View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 09:47 AM  
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappin Fish View Post
True. it's always been a problem for 2nd generation immigrants, now exacerbated by wider cultural differences.

Having said that it's a little too convenient for people like the Kouachi's brothers, Ahmed Merabet was also a 2nd gen not a brain surgeon and according to his family very proud to serve the public.

Many not very bright, sometimes plain stupid, people like the Kouachi brothers finding excuses for their own shortcoming.
absolutely - those guys were nothing but stupid criminals and there is not the slightest excuse ever for what they did - see what I wrote earlier in this thread about muslims having to deal with Mohammed caricatures without killing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamageX View Post
I don't either. Again, the only problem I have with Islam is Islamism and the attempt to implement Sharia law in full, which would remove many of my freedoms and impose their culture/religion on me.

Other than that I do my best (although I'll admit that it's not always easy) to not pre-judge anyone, Muslims, Christians or what have you. At the end of the day I'm no more than human either.
i have the strong feeling that something like sharia would never happen here in CZ - they even made a supermarket chain stop selling halal meat. eastern europe in general is pretty xenophobic

on the other hand i am a foreigner here that doesn't speak the language and my ancestors used to round czech people up and shoot them - that doesn't win you a popularity price right away ;)
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote