View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 08:52 AM  
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamageX View Post
I should've been more specific. I was referring strictly to Islamists, whose ultimate goal is a world encompassing Islamic state. That implies "Muslims only".

I have Muslim friends too and I have no problem with those. In fact, I have a few Muslim families as neighbors, they don't pray, have no problem drinking, don't care about Ramadan and are completely Westernized, short of not eating pork. Their kids go to the same school as my kids. And guess what, Santa came with presents to their kids too!

The majority of Muslims in the West are fairly adapted to the societies they live in and are much more liberal than the ones in their shithole countries of birth. Prime example, the millions of Turks living in Germany, of whom you're undoubtedly aware.

However, more and more of the less liberal ones are allowed to settle in the West. These refuse to adapt and have problems learning the language. Not only that, but as soon as they understand the concept of freedom of religion, they start feeling entitled to all kinds of help from the government. And they start enforcing their religious laws within the neighborhoods they live in, and ultimately within bigger and bigger parts of the country. All under the guise of freedom of religion. Which they simply translate to us having to adapt to their culture, instead of the other way around.
i do quite agree to this.

but let me give you an example why we have today more problems than 20 years ago - german example:

Hans Müller and Turgut Ercan went to the same school, have the same grades, finished together, apply for the same job. Guess who gets considered first?

Even though Turgut speaks german with no accent and considers himself as german as Hans is.

And that is why a lot of 2nd, 3rd generation immigrants are frustrated and turn into the wrong direction - whatever they do, they get the short stick - even when they did everything to adapt.

There are a lot of intelligent and well educated young people of turkish origin going back to Turkey cause there they have excellent chances for good jobs.

and that is OUR fault, not theirs.

and those that remain in Germany are the ones that drop out early and fuck everything up
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote