View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 04:39 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
the I am charlie crew be like:

"I am brave in the relative security of my western country, I will not be told what to do even though it will probably kill others. I will put 1000-s of people world wide in danger, knowing 100% that the last time somebody did it 200 people died, as a result of violent demonstrations and stoking on both sides.

I am fully aware my no-talent comics bring no value to the world other than my desperation to make $, but I am in FRANCE! who cares about the MILLIONS of people who are non-muslim minorities who live in muslim countries who will potentially suffer? HO HO HO LIBERTE EGALITE!"

wow what heroes!!!!!!!!! reminds me of the ""heroes"" who wanted to burn down a mosque in my city and a christian priest begged the rioters not to do it because: its easy to be a "hero" in a western country but tomorrow the burning of the mosque will be all over the news and minority christians everywhere will suffer because some SPINELESS CUNTS did something in a non-muslim country and made others pay for it wordwide

@squirrtt

the 100$ was offered to anybody who can explain the artistic value of the drawings...you have to give an actuall explanation that makes sense and this explanation must include the reason that their comics have actual artistic value...my argument is that they are no-talent broke desperate trolls without a molecule of talent between them
pimpmaster9000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote