View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 08:45 PM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by candyflip View Post
From what his mother posts on his page, his Public Defender "opted out" and has gotten his or herself off of the case. A new one has been assigned.
damn....

"I just heard that the public defender opted out, so they appointed him another one and will go back in a week.keep praying everyone. This is good news! ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD, TO THEM WHO ARE IN CHRIST JESUS, TO THEM WHO ARE THE CALLED ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE. I just came through some big ordeals in my life for over two years and I thought I was through with hard times. But God has other plans for me. He gave me strength to go through them and taught me to depend on Him, no matter what it looked like. So I'm going to take what I learned then, and apply it to this. Because "ALL" things do work together for good, no matter what it looks like. He's got it all under control! I am so lucky I have Him!! I couldn't make it without Him, my Lord Jesus Christ."
Children got raped because its "part of Gods plan"