Old 01-10-2015, 01:20 AM  
Rik Lear
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by released View Post

Way to go man... haha... lol...

... crawling into my funny place laughing so hard
What is key for Eric to do is to add approx. 2 TBS. Cumin to the refrieds per can, and simply add 1 can chili (to both cans). Simmer on low for 10 mins, and at the very end, add 1 Tsp. garlic powder and half a finely chopped normal medium-sized onion (at the end to remain crunchy)..

----

Re: AK, I'm noticing as an outsider reading all of this, that this is what he's doing. He's mixing things up, and he (you AK) are quite clever at your responses. AK's never answered any questions directly, but slithered around any direct response. A normal police detective would get a red flag instantly and call him in for questioning.

I'm also noticing that the responses by AK are getting tired. Like a mule pushed to the limit in order to garner whatever rep-spect he might have left. One thing is by far absolute sure, this thread has beaten down the mule, and you can tell by the sentence structure and the tiredness of the responses. The verbiage. The use of subjects & predicates. Psychologically, it appears that he is worn and torn. All efforts crushed. Like Jalapeno' seeds... (Eric, use a few of those too!) Just a few. :-P

It's quite ironic that I came back into GFY right at the exact time that the thread was staritng with AK, so I feel like I've been a witness from the start of the attack. But, I will say, that I'm not to impressed with the so-called efforts & responses by the now-infamous Australian Anti-Piracy rescue monger.

AK, no offense, but you're being destroyed here. And you can't seem to come back with anything of substance. It's just a "Check out my interview," or a yada, yada, yada <-- (American saying)

Eric needs to then shred sharp cheddar, add 1 TBS white/rainbow pepper and a splash of oregano to his concoction, and grab tortillas and we'll all be good.

Personally, I like to broil them with half cheese on one side, and the concoction on the other side until crisp, fold them over in half, and crispen them on both sides like a Quesadilla.

Then you dip them in sour cream with 1/4 cup salsa mixed in.