View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 11:34 AM  
nm_
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEO Keyboard Ninja View Post
Here's what i can tell you guys. Sex.com is going through changes leaning heavily towards the user experience and programs. If you're an owner of a solid product it's going to benefit you greatly in 2015 - As per the use of Sex.com to drive traffic, you'll have to use quality photos, photo sets and videos to make sure that they get clicked enough to remain in a prominent area of the site. Abusing the tags and spamming with an RSS feed that's full of duplicate content will only get your account banned.

As far as the "changes" i'd say wait till the end of January and you'll see more about the focus on quality programs and content. There will be more...

I'll keep ya posted!

P.S: if you're not using the under player banner to drive traffic back to your site properly and at a bare minimum branding your profile ... that's on you OR the users don't like the content your posting.!
I've had the underplayer banner setup for like a year now, but recently noticed that it's not displaying under any of my pins anymore, even though it's setup under my account settings.

Is this a bug? Or is my account just too shitty rofl??

Thanks
nm_ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote