View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 03:54 PM  
Zakash

Industry Role:
:stop Chaturbate - Biggest joke ever?

I rarely post here or share any experience with any kind of programs, but this time i must to share my experience with you guys.
So about two year ago i decided to try and promote cam site, and the first site i found was Chaturbate. So i joined it, created few white label, bought a domain and started earn.
Then, i found Crakrevenue and MFC so obviously i moved all my links to the new program.
The time past and few of my white labels i created ranked in Google (with little help of mine) and i kept earn some extra bucks from Chaturbate.

Few weeks ago i promoted one of my sites what made people look for him on google, one of the white labels on Chaturbate (Same as my domain, "domain.Chaturbate.com") started to get a bit more clicks then usual and i got "fat fish" in my net.

I Saw my earnings go up on Chaturbate and was really happy about that, who wouldn't? alsmot zero work and i got "fat fish" that spending a lot of money and i get my percents from it.

While i'm waiting for the money and left my country for a Christmas Holliday, i had less new singups on Chaturbate.

Guessing what they did? Blocked my account!
The only thing that i can think of it's they don't need me anymore. They can keep using my whitelabels (They still using my logos!!!), they have all my "big fishes" so why they should pay me for that?

When i asked them why i was blocked here is the answer i got:

"We are in receipt of your request for information concerning the termination of your account with Chaturbate. As we trust you are aware, your access to the Chaturbate service has been terminated due to your fraudulent activity. Specifically, your account has been flagged as generating fake account signups and attempting to collect the associated referral commissions. This conduct directly violates our terms of service and the law. Please note that Chaturbate reserves all of its rights to recover the full extent of its cost incurred as the result of your fraudulent activity.

If you dispute any actions that Chaturbate has taken, we would be pleased to speak to your attorney or legal representative regarding these matters.
Thank you,
Customer Support"

May i remind you i use only white labels what means i work only with a revshare? Why the hell i will fake signups?

Anyone else had that kind of experience with them?

Well i had to share with you my two cents, just think twice before you starts promoting them.