View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 10:18 PM  
dabilitated
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik Lear View Post
- -

Yes, that's true. But, IMO, for all the lurkers here, I would think it might [finally] be time to address the many 'others' here who have expressed the same concerns about you when shit hit the fan in the thread. Others who do have some clout and had good questions.

I know, and others know, you were reading that thread all along. Why don't you - for the sake of rep-spect, explain a little so that outsiders can understand what all the fuck shit was about?

The one thing I know is that that thread put some cards on the table, and it might be a good idea to put an end to all the drama surrounding you.

Why not. It's a New Year.
Hi... I haven't seen a damn thing from dig420 about his thieving practices posted in this thread yet Nuke, WDF, and friendsfornow all gave him open arms with new found support.

How about that... real pirates, doing real pirate stuff, being supported by the now banned self proclaimed anti pirates?

You know something... I just joined this board and I can't for the life of me figure out what in the hell WDF or Nuke was talking about? Was it previous sites owned by AK with a link in the footer that went to bad places? I honestly have no idea except the dudes from nuke piracy are the most annoying online individuals I have ever read online.
dabilitated is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote