View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 11:33 AM  
SilentKnight
Megan Fox's fluffer

Industry Role:
To use a photographer's analogy - I put advice to the lovelorn in the same category as when someone who buys a camera for the first time approaches me and says, "Hey, I just got a new camera. Can you tell me how to take pics like yours?"

As assholish as it likely sounds - I spent 50 years gaining experience and honing my skills, more often than not through trial-and-error. It's foolish to think Cliff Notes could encompass that.

Love and dealing with relationships is just like that. Trial and error - NOT going on an online forum and reading advice from a bunch of people I don't even know...and then trying to (probably badly) emulate what they suggest.

Just like photography, learn from your own mistakes - be self-aware enough to figure out what went wrong (and whether it's even your own fault)...and then try another approach. No one has the 'magic bullet' of advice that will solve the problem(s). It's within YOU. It all comes down to self-analysis and developing the ability to learn from your mistakes.
SilentKnight is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote