View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 07:05 AM  
VikingMan
Exploiting human weakness

Industry Role:
Also keep your texts brief. Long texts suggest desperation. If she cancels a date or "hanging out" then just reply with "gay". I makes them wonder if you are mad or just indifferent. Hot girls respond well if they are left to wonder. Or you could say "you are buying drinks if we ever end up hanging out again". Also for put downs if I am not feeling creative or whatever I just call them dorks. I also say things like "Your dog freaking loves me, sorry about that" or "your dog thinks I am God" which implies their dog likes me more than them. I have had to hone my techniques since I gained weight and lost some of my good looks.

If you want to salvage this thing you have going with this girl then just do what she did to you. Meet up and then make an excuse of why you have to go. Be happy, dress a little better than usual. Make her wonder.

But like I said the best way is to just start seeing other women. They can smell it on you and they feel the need to compete. It drives hot girls crazy.
VikingMan is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote