View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 04:19 PM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeMiddleMan View Post
Then they went into the club and another guy spoke to them, now I was in third place.
Why third place? Thats so easy to change. Be creative.

Silently gesture for her friend to come over and tell her to be discreet, but tell her this guy is wanted by the FBI and authorities are on their way and ask that they try to keep him talking, in one place and don't act suspicious. She'll immediately call her friend to the bathroom and tell her. Then they'll also have to start asking who you are, how you know and you just became the most fascinating person they've met so far that night. You can be more fascinating depending on what you say next and where you lead things.

Or let her know he's the guy from the ad campaign for herpes medication or something and to use protection if her intent is to hook up with him. Advise that it would be for her to tell her friend in the interest of safety and say you only know because he gets called out a lot and always denies it. It's an example of 1,000,000 things you could do or say in the moment to be both playful and get rid of him.

Who will they want to talk to after that? Particularly when they know you're just fucking around? Who is now the funnest more interesting guy around them?

I'm so random with this shit, that my friends all cringe when i open my mouth in public places.

Quote:
Eventually they sat close to me and I mustered up the courage, the one I liked was alone so I put my hand out, introduced myself and asked the basic questions such as:

1. Do you come here often
2. What do you do, we chatted about her job, education etc and then mine
3. I asked about pets, I'm a huge cat fan and that gives me an opportunity to show them pictures of my cat on my phone. (hope this isn't showing weakness?)
4. I show them a picture of when I had a beard and I ask their opinion if it looked good
5. We chatted about some other mundane things
That describes the least interesting interaction ever AND the same exact experience they have 10 times a day and what happens over and over again, every time they go out. They knew they didn't want to talk to you the second you started talking.

Remember this. You can say anything. Anything. Get creative. Be interesting. Always be indirect. You are never trying to hit on them. You are never trying to start a conversation with them and hang out and get to know them. Act like you are trying to sell a product and the challenge is in understanding that same product is being sold to them 7 days a week. They've heard the pitch a million times. They hate it. They hate the person making it before he even starts talking. They hate this routine... because its that. Routine. Their defenses are up the moment you talk and from that moment on, they are just being polite. Be interesting, be different, be indirect and make them want to know about the product and start asking questions.

Remember, you're not trying to meet them. You're not trying to hook up with them. Never let them think this. You're goal is to make them want to know you. You're goal is to make them want to talk to you. You can start conversations a 1,000,000 different ways. (Just being random and making a random example), ask if they can see the stain on your shirt or if it came out.. when they ask what it was, say you were standing next to a guy in the bathroom and he got stabbed and you got into a struggle and ended up taking the knife away from the guy and police finally came. Thats random and i just made it up while typing this.. the point is that now they are riveted. They have tons of questions. They want to know more. You are now interesting. The door is open and they want to know you. You are not trying to convince them to open the door so you can sell yourself to them. Of course you have to tell them later that you were just joking about the knife fight or whatever. It won't matter once you've built rapport and attraction.

Quote:
I usually offer her a drink after some chatting, or if I feel the chatting has got slower or has stopped. If they say no I am a little taken back, but I try to keep the convo going then.
James Bond doesn't buy women drinks to get their attention. Thats demonstrating weakness, lower social status and value. He says something fascinating and witty, ignores their beauty or calls out a small flaw (you have lipstick on your teeth, i hope it hasn't been there all night) and moves on and they then want to talk to him. Particularly when they see him with another hotty.
Quote:
At this stage I started to sweat, but I could feel it was a lot of sweat, the type that sweat beads started to form on my forehead and under my nose etc (sadly this happens when I'm nervous or in a sticky situation - I sweat, a lot!).
i.e. "if they thought i had low confidence and self esteem, i immediately confirm it with this horrifying display".