View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 03:48 PM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
You dare to type that stupid shit after the post I made with a whole video???

What an ignorant shit you are to keep trying to make a bullshit point that I've already responded to.

Do me a favor, it's enough of you race bullies posting shit to me so at least don't repeat the other idiot's fucking post.

A video of what? A protest? Big fucking deal. Are you trying to tell me that this is the norm? Is Chicago and every other inner city which is completely plagued by black on black crime is full of black people protesting black on black crime? Of course not. There are more people protesting an "offensive" toy for sale at wallmart on any given day than black people protesting black on black crime which is destroying 1000s of families each year and killing 1000s.

Oh... hahaha... your retarded point is that some guy made a rap video to protest violence and therefore, all black people everywhere are protesting black on black crime? thats funny stuff.