View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014, 07:55 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDalton View Post
There is no god, everyone is responsible for his own actions

this whole episode is just sad. I hope P.L.K is just a troll; to think of a mother stooping to this level of desperation makes me kinda ill. my own mom had to deal with the fallout from some of my bro's criminal behavior (nothing pedo/sex assault related-thankfully) but through the pain she never once blamed the victims or the system for his behavior. She understood that he fucked up but she loved him anyways and stood with him, insisting that he own up to his behavior. That's a book from which it's worth to take a page, just saying.

If this is Donny's mom posting here, focus on what's important: seeking help for your son and supporting him through the process of coming to terms with the crimes with which he's charged. If he is guilty real people were hurt by him-profoundly so. If he's innocent then that same kid is still fucked; in that someone chose to wield her body and sexuality as a weapon. Your lack of empathy for her is appalling. Being a mother doesn't excuse you from being a decent human being.

Either way, trying to massage his internet presence and blaming children for your son's present circumstances is an easy way out that does no one any good.

Like I said, I hope P.L.K is just a troll. The alternative is just too pathetic and sad to fathom.
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote