View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014, 05:48 PM  
Mutt
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.L. Kindig View Post
None of you live in our house! Donny loved those girls and we were helping them by providing a safe living space and food and other necessities. The girl's rotten mother is the one behind all of this. You will see!!
And it's just a crazy coincidence that at the same time Donny is providing shelter and comfort to random teenage girls in his home that he makes a new friend who also happens to have a teenaged girl living in his home and of all the men he knows, he chooses Donny to have sex with this girl so he can get off watching? Wouldn't a Christian man known in the community to be a vigilant protector of young women be the last man you'd ask to do that? Any normal person would have to think the welfare of the child would come first with a man like Donny and that Donny would do anything to protect her including making a complaint to the police and child services. So it would seem pretty reasonable to assume that the creepy sheriff guy believed or knew Donny would be interested in his creepy offer.