View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 09:31 PM  
Creatine
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
I think you missed the part where I said I don't care what you say. NukePiracy & WDF have never been serious anti-piracy activists. WDF ran a pirate webmaster forum after being banned from WJunction, where he was a moderator and then set about colluding with hackers to publish the site on another domain as revenge.

The fact is, although you won't admit it, is that you've been stringing along the coat tails of this thread since 2013 and hate me and what I am doing. You've got an axe to grind, so continue to grind it and while you're doing that we'll keep tackling piracy on all fronts.

You both tried to become involved in our project and ever since you were rejected, as you should have been, you've been harping and carping all over this project. You have no role in this industry, you have no record of business in this industry having become refugees from WJunction who just happened to pop over here to GFY, trying to ride the coat tails of this thread.

I will admit I hate you. Not because of what you're doing, but because you don't man up to anything. If you simply said "Yes I used to be a pirate, however I learned from my mistakes and I am now better equipped to fight piracy because of it." I would respect you so much more.

But you're sitting here trying to cover up by pointing the finger at other people.
Creatine is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook