View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 06:46 AM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronM View Post

Donny and I have debated this very thing many times so when I see you post this, I know for 100% fact that it's true. I've always disagreed with his "recruiting tactics". I see and hear him talking about how many models have come back to him crying and want their content down. I've had a grand total of 3 models politely ask me if their content could be taken down or bought back but not a single 1 cry or tell me how it's ruined their life.
yes I've had a few models wanting to buy their stuff back from ATK, maybe 3 in 14 years...

did Donny tell you about his recruiting studs for BG? last time I was up in Chico to 'help' Donny the guy put an ad on craigslist asking for guys to fuck hot girls.... had a girl nude on the bed with the guys sitting out in the hall drinking beer and eating pizza, taking turns to see who could get and keep wood..... no one had any test, no condoms were being used... when he called me and told me about the 'grand time' everyone was having I rushed over from the motel and shut it down.....

Donny might have played a front with you Aaron however I'm pretty sure he's always had the seeds of the creep inside his closet waiting/wanting to come screaming out
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote