View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 01:36 PM  
carlosxxx
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
+ This information because I'm thinking about this particularity in the complexity of ...

Regarding registered users:

1 - One thing are registered users of one account of webmaster of premium-sponsor.com with several domains;
2 - Another are registered users of premium-sponsor.com
3 - Another are registered users exported to premium sponsor to develop any external network I'd write (where the example of dating factory fits) in the extension of any client apis (main sections of account.premium-sponsor.com) and this with external and internal tracking included ...

One webmaster can develop the member zones associated to his/her account in his/her domains.

That login can be used to acess later other member zones of different accounts and one % will be paid to the reference of the account's creation.

I'm looking at this in the particularity of the adult in account.premium-sponsor.com

It's important to avoid several logins(...) but in the extension of that possibility exists, when registed users are exported.

This might looks like complicated to understand but it's the way it's meant to be ...

And this only one concept, after are technical issues behind this ...

The idea in it's simplicity remains ...

account.premium-sponsor.com + (reminder) plus.google.com/115617435215657833612/

English is not my maternal language ...

Best regards,
Carlos
carlosxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote