Thread: Business Zombaio: PM from our CEO
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 03:56 AM  
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombaio_Paul View Post
So you are not a merchant but one of your friends is and for some reason he needs you to speak for him? OK. I obviously can't get involved in board discussions about third parties but if you would like to help your friend, tell him to contact me and I will discuss his situation with him directly.
Sorry Paul the road back to respectability is a bit harder than 4 post. Zombaio screwed and STOLE from alot of people and paying back some people in a slow dripping manner doesn't change this fact.

Zombaio may fool some people who feel they have no alternative , but I am sure you have burned the bridge for the majority. Zombaio explanation of what has happen to peoples payouts and reserves is fuzzy and bullshit at best. So instead of thinking of this as a fresh start for the company, think of it more as a confessional and explain to the industry why this company should ever be trusted again. Oh, and trying to pay everybody back is what you should do, so no cookies for that
1:285 Conversion Ratio
CuckoldLand Affiliate Program
ShowMe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote