Thread: Business Zombaio: PM from our CEO
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 07:18 PM  
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
Well, I try to look at things from the bright side and not worry too much, especially not in advance. Simply, being worried is not a healthy thing and who knows, maybe attracts a bad karma. If this happened 15 years ago, I would probably be the first one here smashing and yelling. Now I'm relaxed and attracting a good karma.

I absolutely agree with you, stealing is certainly not ok, but they didn't stole anything yet, neither closed their business down. Actually they started paying out, so I wanted to share the good news. Chances are they could pay us all and pay us in full. I have a not so common habit of supporting the underdogs and I never play 100% safe in business or life. It's fun and I like being different, but what's strange, it often pays off, one way or another. I always liked:

- the incredible 4.9% rate (brought me a pure profit of 5%-10% per month, compared to others)
- possibility to chat with the staff in real time (don't know if any other billing company offers this)
- mastercard associated with the account (very practical & quite unique)

Not bad at all. Maybe they are not the most professional company in the World, but personally, I can live with that. We'll see how this situation will end up, for now there are high chances for a positive outcome, so let's hope for the best.
You must be talking about another company, not Zombaio
1:285 Conversion Ratio
CuckoldLand Affiliate Program
ShowMe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote