View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 01:03 AM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowMe69 View Post
No what I had hoped is that people would have listened over a year ago to the warnings offered by so many others. Whether Zombaio falters will not be because of a wish of mine, it will because of unethical and shady business practices, period.If people lose money that will be an unfortunate lesson,but it isn't as if they weren't warned.

Sorry but Zombaio is in the rear on payments, simply because they spent the money it has absolutely nothing to do with late payouts from their aquirers...lol
In my book that's called theft, fuck their intent, well actually their intent was shown with the theft.
I didn't mean to imply that your posts somehow will determine the fate of Zombaio, or that you wish ill upon fellow webmasters. Apologies if that was how you interpreted my post, all I meant to do was convey that the fall of Z will have some serious financial repercussions for many peeps here on gfy- and elsewhere. Business failure and funds owed being paid rarely go hand in hand- that's all I meant to convey.

Just as you have had a negative experience with Z, mine overall has been overwhelming positive. Yes I'm owed $$$ but it's less that I would have spent on Visa/MC fees elsewhere last year-let alone the additional 5% processing fee charged by similar IPSPs.

I'm an adult performer who left my last cam site 2 years ago after suing them (successfully and including lawyers fees in the settlement) for unpaid funds and set out on my own, and quite honestly at the time I didn't know a merchant account was a real option. Beyond having no personal processing history I was overwhelmed, temporarily alienating my guys cuz I was such a mess after having two years of investment drop out from under me-let alone the bureaucracy of the lawsuit. Not only did my income temporarily drop significantly, I didn't want to work as hard as I knew I needed to get back on my feet for 15% plus cc fees. In that way I'll always be grateful to Z, and don't regret for a moment signing up with them. That decision saved me thousands over the course of those two years.

I will also share that Zombaio merchant support has, and sadly continues to be, far more satisfactory that the current merchant gateway company I unfortunately chose in my rush to find an alternative to Z.

So yeah, I'm not at all happy with Zombaio currently but as far as the burning torches I can't jump on board on any level. I stand by my prior assertion in other threads that the adult field will be poorer with their absence if they do fold.

tl;dr Z will stagger on to success or fall. I hope the former occurs and Z strengthens and endures. I see a value in this company, having experienced it first hand. I hope they get their ish together. And again apologies showme if you misconstrued my post as inferring you wish ill will to your peers. not my intent at all, all I meant to do was focus on the practicalities of what a Zombaio failure would entail.

that said I'm wishing all zombaio'ers a rather spiritless good luck right now. time will tell I guess :/
JesseQuinn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote