View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 04:52 PM  
Eschaton
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
It's more advantageous for them to prioritize accounts that are sending new revenues to them as opposed to old debts.

The one thing they did say was that if you send new sales, the payments will be released immediately? I don't know how they define "immediately" but that would presumably mean soon.

I logged in today and found that 33% or so of what they owe us is "missing" from our "unsettled transactions" in our reserve. Aka the money they've owed us since the switch.

That should be in line with their message of saying that payments to me are prioritized and our account active. So if the funds show up in our bank account, I'll be a happy camper and let the remainder of our rebills and new sales (from several smaller sites) stick with them...

Let's all just cross our fingers and hope Zombaio can get through this mess. I don't wish ill-will on Zombaio. I want my money. So there's no point in hoping they fail. I hope they get through this.

That's all I have to say.
Eschaton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote