View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 01:05 AM  
DamageX
Marketing & Strategy

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ray View Post
Hi, I appreciate your concern. I offer free SEO advice on the front page of hardlinks.org. It says to use our back links to Give your site domain authority and a backlink profile without linking to anyone. Then trade links with sites that rank well. So with a little help from both of us , your sites will rank better in the search engines. Those big site will not trade with you if you do not have a backlink profile. We do the bulk work and you do the niche work. I am going on my 7th year in the business and I'm not trying to hurt anyone...veteran or newbie. Everyone has their own strategy. This is a great way to get a bunch of one way links without linking back to anyone.
That's terrible advice and the methods you advise are way outdated. I know you wanna sell your hardlinks, but seriously, shut the fuck up about methods that no longer work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best-In-BC View Post
Everyone who is good does there own thing or works for a big company, that being said, someone decent can always be come great, you just need to beleave in yourself
The two aren't mutually exclusive though.

If you don't do it, somebody else will - true story!
DamageX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote