View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 02:03 PM  
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
Location: Las Vegas , Nv >>> [email protected] or icq 94994627 anytime
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofsam View Post
Not to knock your hustle, but that is poor advise and I would hate to see someone who doesn't know better, get burned.

The days of just buying a bunch of backlinks and hoping for the best are over. You run the risk of getting your site heavily penalized by google and may never recover.
Hi, I appreciate your concern. I offer free SEO advice on the front page of hardlinks.org. It says to use our back links to Give your site domain authority and a backlink profile without linking to anyone. Then trade links with sites that rank well. So with a little help from both of us , your sites will rank better in the search engines. Those big site will not trade with you if you do not have a backlink profile. We do the bulk work and you do the niche work. I am going on my 7th year in the business and I'm not trying to hurt anyone...veteran or newbie. Everyone has their own strategy. This is a great way to get a bunch of one way links without linking back to anyone.

Have a nice weekend,
~Ray
www.hardlinks.org
~Ray is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote