View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 11:01 AM  
RuthB
Let's Get Paxumized!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chloelewis View Post
Hi guys,

I want to avoid writing checks and doing ACH payments myself. I heard of WebmasterChecks. I need an easy solution to pay models on a weekly basis. I would like a provider who can offer checks, wire and ACH.

Any solutions out there?
Hi chloe,

Paxum would be a great option for you!

With Paxum you can send Instant Bulk Payments Worldwide. We charge a set fee of $1 USD per transaction, no matter how much you send. No matter how many payments you need to send out, they are all issued instantly, no delays.

Your performers can access/withdraw their funds via the Paxum Payroll card, check, Wire, EFT/ACH, or by sending P2P payments to other Paxum account-holders.

Every payment your performers receive from you via Paxum will have no fees deducted. ie: if you send $1,000, your performer receives $1,000.

Many adult industry professionals already use Paxum, we are a popular choice and we have been awarded multiple awards over the last few years in recognition of the quality of our service. (see sig)

Many large cam companies such as MyFreeCams, Chaturbate, Flirt4Free, LiveJasmin, ModelCentro, and many others (including many cam studios) use Paxum for performer payouts.

Please get in touch with me so that we can chat further. I think our solution will work great for you!

My Skype is PaxumRuth
My email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

Ruth
RuthB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote