View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 03:15 AM  
supahoopsa

So since starting this thread my interactions with Brandon have moved on

I wont bore you all with a blow by blow account so the short version....

After numerous long skype conversations he agreed to give me a refund but said I would have to wait as he had a cash flow problem after being ripped off by a designer [don't you just love irony of that]

I gave him 3 weeks or so and Skype'd him again asking for the refund and he just replied "NO REFUNDS" - after nicely reminding him that he did say he would give a refund - he eventually [after ignoring several messages] said he would give me a refund of $159

Reminder : original project was $300 - he delivered a third of it of which 75% was wrong - I had asked for $225

When I asked how he came to this figure he said it was what he earned out of the project - the rest he had lost to designer.

So apparently because he got ripped off its perfectly fine that I [as his client] should lose out as well [good business practice there I'm sure you would agree]

In the end I had had enough of talking with this idiot so just agreed to it.

He did offer me an additional $100 of "design credits" - for all that is worth - do I really need the stress of dealing with him again ????

He said he would send the money once a payment had cleared - a few days later nothing had been rec'd so I chase him up and he said it would be the next day - 2 days later still nothing, so I chased him up again. His professional, business like reply was...

"Stop being a bitch or you will get nothing"

Amazingly a few hours later the refund was finally received - hooray - he finally did something he promised to do.

So hopefully this is the end of the matter assuming he doesn't pull a chargeback on the payment he sent

The one bright spot of this whole thread was seeing him add this comments a few days ago...

Quote:
So you steal from me then post on this thread to make me look bad.
Just pay me what you owe dude. If you don't have the money I can settle for less.. I'm easy to work with. Just pay your bill
Does anyone know where I can buy a new irony detecting meter because mine just blew up
supahoopsa is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote