View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 05:02 PM  
Karlstorm

Industry Role:
Who is interested in FEMDOM & FEMDOM POV videos?

I have roughly 1400 clips ranging between 4-12 minutes that have only been sold on clips4sale (and about 100 clips on Kinkbomb).

Im considering licensing this content (non exclusively) but want to find out the level of interest before I take the plunge and buy a server to upload it to.

All content is filmed by myself and is neatly archived with all 2257 info in order.
Here is a list of the content I have. It is a 50/50 mix of SD/HD. Video only, no stills.

FEMALE DOMINATION: 759 clips from lots of different girls and slaves. Mostly extreme scenes. CANING, WHIPPING, CBT, HUMILIATION, SPIT, SNOT, FACE SLAPPING etc?

FEMDOM POV: 458 clips from lots of different girls. POV DOMINATION/HUMILIATION, JOI, CEI, SPI, FORCED BI, CUCKOLDING, SPITTING, ALL FORMS OF BODY WORSHIP, TOILET etc?

CUCKOLDING: 53 clips from 3 different couples and 2 different cuckolds. GENUINE PHYSICAL CUCKOLDING WITH A STRONG HUMILIATION / DOMINATION THEME?

MOMMA'S BOY: 41 clips from one milf. POV MOMMA. DIAPER, CHASTITY, SISSY, MOMMA'S BOY etc?.

FORCED BI-SEXUAL: 19 clips from 2 performers. GENUINE FORCED BI SCENES WITH A STONG HUMILIATION / DOMINATION THEME...

Please post if you are interested in licensing this type of content.

Thanks
Dave
Karlstorm is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote