View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 06:03 PM  
beenthereb4
Dat's Nacho Cheese Baby

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubs1982 View Post
Let me tell you a story..

I do traffic generation and monitization for a bunch fo sites, adult, non adult, ect.. about three years ago. There were a group of people doing vacation home rental type things, basically it was a group of homes on the Florida Alabama (florbama) coastline, basically I ran the back end and marketing for a site which functioned as sorta registration handler for the group, at the time we were using wepay.com to handle payments. They, pre-approved, everything, screened the site and business model, and agreed it was fine. About a year in, no chargebacks no issues, nothing froze funds, claimed rentals were too high risk even though they had approved of everything ahead of time. Refusing to process fine, that's their company they can do what they want BUT you don't freeze my money. I had the money released within a day, so this whole "Zombaio stole from me but instead of spending my energy getting my money I'm going to cry about it online" is just something I don't get. I don't think I ever posted anything negative about wepay, cause I don't really care about them. I care about my money. I don't care about Zombaio I care about my money, so its not that I don't believe you, its just that I don't understand the whole personal obsession you people have with trashing them and how posting 100000 posts about them is more important to you than actually fighting to get your money. i'd be on everyone who works there, everyone who has ever had any involvement with them until I had my questions answered unless i'd already decided that it was a lost cause and if that was the case.. I wouldn't think about Zombaio, let alone jump in ever conversation about them trying to throw a pity party about my missing funds. That's all I mean when I'm critical of you, i don't know anything about your account, dont' really care, just confused with how you go about things and don't understand the personal obsession some of you seem to have about zombaio.
Wow great story . Since Zombaio is holding your money try that on the mr. Bigshot !! The reason you don't is because you know it won't work on them .
Yea who has your money now ?