View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 08:13 AM  
Magnetron
Lord High Groundhog

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
I just happened to remember who you are. One of his active forum members and staunch defender to the end, regardless of the facts. That also puts you in the same class of person that he is since you also have zero concern whatsoever for those that he hurts and in fact, you are helping him hurt people with your defense of him and efforts to brush his last decade of behavior aside.

Pointing out that Your Dear Leader is a sociopath and a con artist does not make me a voice of industry ethics. Nor have I ever considered myself to be anything even remotely close to that. I could care less who steals from who in this biz. It's an industry which is largely full of dysfunctional, self destructive assholes, the bulk of which are irrelevant and won't be around 1 year from now anyway... as has always been the case since the days of Ynot.

I'm just a guy who is particularly interested in how easily people will continue to fall for a guys pleas for help, knowing full well that he robs people and what draws other people who have no information at all, to defend someone who has a MASSIVE track record of lying and stealing.

Carry on. I'm sure you have some forced march, hymns to sing, or chanting and praying to his statue or shrine whatever it is you lunatics do on his forum to get to.
Congrats on argument that he is my Dear Leader because I occasionally post in his forum. By your logic and taking into consideration I post more often at GFY and YNOT, Eric must be my Lord High Cockmaster and LAJ my Captain Ball Tickler.

Are you sure you aren't one of those OfferGrendel guys?

'Cause you're dumb.

Dumbasses also tend to mistake encouraging people to resolve their issues off the board as opposed to relying on public shamings with staunch defending. Guess which method is more likely to recoup any money owed rather than further convoluting matters.

But .... it's OK because .... you're a dumbass.
Magnetron is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote