View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 11:05 PM  
CaptainHowdy
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
CaptainHowdy's Spine-Chilling Halloween Movie List

Most choices may seem obvious but I encourage you to go and watch any of these with a "fresh pair of eyes" or else go and watch one of those contemporary horror movies that resemble a colonoscopy footage. Enjoy!

Pet Sematary (1989)
One of my dearest movies from the VHS rental frenzy of the late 80's. Stephen King's unhinged eyes staring straight into death.

The Exorcist III (1990)
The first "Exorcist" would be just too easy to list. This terryfing movie exposed me to my own sense of mortality at a very tender age so it ranks really high for me.

Poltergeist (1982)
The horror movie everybody think they saw but few actually did. Now go watch it.

Suspiria (1977)
Terror elevated to the dignity of art.

Eden Lake (2008)
Somewhere between "Funny Games" and "Cabin Fever" (and much closer to "Straw Dogs") there's this brutal british horror gem. The plausibility of it all makes this movie terrifying.

Under The Skin (2014)
The mother of all horrors: being human.

Scenes from a Marriage (1977)
What's scarier than married life? A film filled with demons (more than in the whole "Night Of The Demons" trilogy).
Join the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program, which offers non-saturated Asian models and exclusive material. After registration and placing the link on your website, you can receive 2 free backlinks to commemorate our collaboration.

Last edited by CaptainHowdy; 10-30-2014 at 11:06 PM..
CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote