View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 03:22 PM  
TheButcher
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Alex read this carefully I am not going to reply to you here. I am going to lay out exactly what went on.

1. I facilitated collecting a lot of money for you from a sponsor that you bad mouthed on my board a couple of years ago. Free of charge like I have for a couple of dozens of others on my board. I did it and I am doing one right now to be nice to my members.

2. You lent money to people, I collected for you out of respect as a member on my board. I didn't have t do it.

3. You came to me in July asking me to cut you in on adultinsider . com when you saw I announced I bought it on my board. I told you day number one, I have this posted on my board SC and on AI that the database was corrupted and it was a 1 year scenario to get it rolling. You said fine.

I said I don't have time to run it. You run it I'll go 50/50 with you. You have done fuck all since then. You have not contributed a single dime to the hosting or any other expenses. I asked you at least 39 times on pm ( I have all the pm's saved) to go post there and participate in the management of the board. You have made a total of 12 posts since August when you finally joined that board. You did nothing to manage the board or contribute to it's growth.

4. You did some deal with a guy for $165 which he dicked you over, I told you a couple of days ago I will cover his shit out of the goodness of my heart since we are friends and he is a client of mine. I don't have to keep bailing you out, this is the 3rd time I was going to get you paid for no reason of mine. The first time when your sponsor was fucking you over, the 2nd time when you did some loan sharking exchange with a guy I tracked down, and this the 3rd time.

I told you it would be done 2 days ago, before I saw this thread I messaged you I will have paxum and paypal Monday I will take care of you.

5. A month after you came in as partner on AI you started crying to me about your dental bills and financial problems, and if I could buy you out or find a buyer to take over your share of AI. I said fine. But I did not have to do that, but I am a fair guy, you wanted out I said I'll sort something out. I really don't have time to argue.

6. What I am going to do as I told you is bail you out on the $165 you paid to some guy for links from me. I already told you this thursday. Again it is not my problem but I don't want 2 guys I know arguing over pennies.

7. I asked you nicely on email today not to go write crap, and you were rude to me, so I emailed you back saying you are banned on SC. I don't need your lip.

8. I did not threaten you as you posted in this thread, I advised you that you better stop the liable, because I will seek any and all legal remedies under the law.

9. I am a 2 finger tpyer and I make a lot of typos because I type very fast, you want to laugh at that be my guest.

Now here is the deal, stop posting lies and crap, I am going to send you $165 monday only because I said I would. Go get a life.

I am not going to reply here, I don't have the time to waste nor the reason to reply, this is the story. You want to carry on making up more lies, I advise you to think twice. I am done with idiots like you acting like key board warriors hiding behind a nick. You can always email me as I told you so this morning by email. But you are not going to get a reply here or any other public forum.

Last edited by TheButcher; 10-25-2014 at 03:26 PM..
TheButcher is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote