View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 04:54 AM  
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent 3dSexCash View Post
jesus christ, just search his name on gfy. He does legit business with some people so that it isnt 100 percent scam threads about him.

He is 100 percent full on sociopath, scammer piece of shit. There is absolutely no debating this.

If you feel like telling people that your experience with him was good or semi good, please search the threads first. All you are doing is giving him more victims.
Yes,and craziest thing about him,how there is always someone willing to "die" claiming how he is top notch and everything despise thousands and thousands of witnesses saying otherwise .There was even funny cases where one day people were praising him,and second day they were already screaming how they got scammed.It kind a remind me to Charles Manson case.But i will never understood human mentality which is basically like " i dont care if someone murdered/stole/whatever thousand of people,i only care how he threated me .My personal policy if someone with who i want to do business scammed someone,even if just a single person,i dont do business with such person no matter what i could gain.

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote