View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 01:29 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
meth is a harsh version i took diet pills when i was doing 18 hour days in school very good shit! i pushed my longest 4 days no sleep my vision started to go so i had to sleep
I did the same thing. I had music theory class at 8:15 a.m. on the East Coast of Fla in college. Since I majored in music that class was the same time every semester and every year. I would get out of my last class at around 1:30 in the afternoon.

Then I had a house gig on Wed., Thursday, Friday, and Sat. in Tampa, Fla that we played from 9 p.m. to 3 a.m. on those nights. So on Wed. I would get out of class at 1:30 and head over to my house. Get my shower, eat something, then start the 5 hour drive over to Tampa. I'd play the gig, and then leave as soon as we finished the last song to drive like a maniac to make it to class on Thursday morning at 8:15 a.m.
Same thing the next day.

I'd finally get some rest on Saturday and sleep all day.

But Wed. Thursday, and Friday I was popping yellow jacket pills to stay awake.
It was rough, but I figured if I couldn't do it when I was 19 years old...when would I be able to pull something like that off? lol