View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 10:47 AM  
Forest
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Its that time of year again. Donate your sig to CHARITY!!! AngelsGivingTree.Org

Its the time of year that I reach out to my fellow GFY'ers and ask for the next 8 week you donate your sig to a very worthy cause!

Angels Giving Tree was founded by myself and a few others back in 2011 to adopt special needs and under privileged kids at the holidays and buy them gifts they actually ask us for. We are NOT a toy drive! These kids send us specific items they would like and we buy them for them. Most would not have holiday presents if it were not for our organization

Since its inception is 2011 we have adopted over 800 kids with help from the webmaster community and corporate partners like Bitter Strawberry and Paxum!!! Paxum will again be matching ALL donations made thru their P2P network up to $5000.00!!!!! Thank you once again Paxum for stepping up to the plate for our kids.

Also since last year we finally achieved our goal of becoming a registered 501.c.3 with the US Government. This means ALL donations made by anyone in the US are now tax deductible! Its was a lot of work but we got it done.

So what we need to start is to fill up GFY with our banner in your sigs. We had a lot of support last year from you all and we will be very grateful for your support again this year. My goal is to adopt 400 kids this year!!! Please help us help them

>>> here is the link to the banner http://www.angelsgivingtree.org/gif/002/Banner-Gif.gif

and here is the link to embed >>> Angels Giving Tree

PLEASE bump this thread when you add the banner to your sig and help us keep it on the first page!

Thank you once again to everyone for your continued support year after year.

Last edited by Forest; 10-16-2014 at 10:51 AM..
Forest is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote