View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 10:09 AM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by C H R I S | Adamoads View Post
Crazy - surprised there arent more toothless japanese and germans.
The only reason people are toothless these days is because the govt. made most of the ingredients illegal.
So therefore people aren't doing amphetamines like they used to. Instead they are getting the jacked up effect from making "Crank" and calling it "meth" using harsh household chemicals and poisons.

And then they smoke it. And the acidic properties of that shit eats the enamel off their teeth while it kills their brain cells.

No...doing real speed like is being described and injecting it...wouldn't cause anybody to lose their teeth.
When I was just starting out playing in bands everybody was taking speed (1979) in pill form.
Yellow jackets, black beauties, etc.

And the effect was like drinking 5 cups a coffee real quick. You felt like a million bucks because your adrenalin was flowing.

Fast forward to the 1990's and the present day...I have never smoked crank because of the whole teeth rotted out scenario...but I tried snorting it like cocaine a few times.
It burned like a mother fucker. And yeah, you felt sped up...but it wasn't pleasant like the feeling you got taking real speed.
It felt kinda miserable and geeky.

So I filed that drug under: Doesn't work for me.