View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 12:50 PM  
Arnox
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxjay View Post
This is not injure acted against juicyads, but I think all of the traffic brokers are a bunch of nonsense. It's just one giant house of cards getting ready to fall down - there is a lot of nonhuman traffic, shady sellers, and blind crappy traffic that won't do anything except leave a hole in your credit card.
Completely agree: I tell clients that come to be for traffic brokerage that it's a dangerous game and that if someone's selling traffic, they likely find it hard to monetize it.

Tried out some 'premium webcam' traffic a few months ago just to confirm my beliefs about brokers. Here are the stats - it's the PRPOPUNDER tracker.

$2.50 from 6600 uniques. I had one person create an account. All my other popunder profiles with decent sites net at least ten times that figure. It's really silly I got 46 more free joins on my own site with less traffic.

Really confirmed my beliefs that SEO is the way to go. It has its limited usage to getting the ball rolling, but I doubt anyone here actually profits from buying brokered traffic.

Note: didn't use Juicy Ads, so not an attack on them.