View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 11:17 AM  
xxxjay
Tube groupie.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by geedub View Post
This made me laugh and think of guys like Robbie.
The current business? If you look at a lot of these different plug things that these traffic brokers are doing and especially the "CPV" (costs per view) model it's no different than blind circle jerk traffic was when key TGPS were really big. It is blind scammed traffic and has very little value.

As much as I would hate to say it, the better traffic brokers are the ones that broker for the big tube sites because at least you know that the publishers are some of the biggest sites on the Internet, but even those big traffic brokers with the biggest sites on the Internet... do you know what they are doing? They are buying the cheap traffic and mixing it in with their organic traffic, so they have a bigger inventory. I know this for a fact.

Once again, this does not pertain to juicyads, I've never done any business with them, but as someone who's been around this game, especially the traffic side... that's my take on it.

xxxjay is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote