View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 10:23 AM  
Harmon
( ͡ʘ╭͜ʖ╮͡ʘ)

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyVisions View Post
Not choosing sides, but one thing that stands out to me when reading the article, if the girl was so bothered by his simply relying on the OralQuick test and not showing her the results (and his handwritten record ledger), why did she come back and shoot with him again?

And don't get me wrong, I'm not justifying his testing methods (or lack thereof).
This is spot on. The girl and her, whatever "partner" dude still did the scene(s). There is enough blame to go around the fucking block. The fucking whore should have up and walked, and had she done that? I wouldn't be calling her a fucking whore. But she did.

She acts like she was oblivious in some comments, yet was completely astute as to what was going on in others? She got loads on her face. Whore. I bet if her father was alive he'd be proud. Whores will talk shit AFTER THE FACT. Again, South is a douche bag and nothing she is stating is "hard to believe" when coming from that cunt face. She should have left and sunk that ship known as the SS Mike South.

South is a washed up loser. He is grasping at anything and everything that he can keep his hands on to stay relevant. He looks like he has something terminal. He posts pictures of himself from 20 years ago. Can't say I blame him. If I looked as bad as he does, I'd do the same.
Harmon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote