View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 09:26 PM  
PAR
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesouth View Post
Ok mark Im gonna give you the same advice I'd give a family member.

You have good support among your customers particularly here. You have very little to gain from this and an awful lot to lose.

If I were you Id continue to play this out on the boards.

The 4 hour meeting with a piracy board operator is very bad advice...also I have been asked by Brazzers to make it clear that they are uninvolved in this and that Dave is not now and has not been employed by them for about 6 months.

Should you wish to make the offer you know my number as well as my email.

In the interest of fairness I have an awful lot that you couldn't possibly know about, it isn't the enemy you know thats beating you up its the one you don't. That said Nothing and I mean nothing is off limits, any attempts to misdirect or deceive in any way nullify the deal. 9 out of 10 things I ask I will already know the answer to.

Your call
So you write some BS about someone, they are nice enough not to take legal action against you, they counter point all your points and more... They even offer you a 1 on 1 etc.. All in a professional way.
And you reply with hostel thinly veiled threats...

Nobody can be this classless or clueless, I would have already had legal started on this.
PAR is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote