Thread: Business Security Breaches at Moniker
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 05:54 PM  
AaronM
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
I've posted a couple Moniker fail threads in the past but bitch as I might, I kept giving hem chances to improve. That all ended last month.

Fuck Moniker

Date: Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 1:52 PM
Subject: Moniker Privacy

Hi Aaron,

I understand that you previously had a special rate for your privacy.

We are no longer able to provide such a rate unless you are planning to transfer ? in additional domains.

Let me know if that is the case and I will have an account manger take a look at your rates.

Best Regards,

Marti

Marti,

I don't recall asking for an email from you. In fact, I specifically asked for a phone call and was told I would receive one this morning. Not only is your company once again not following through as they said they would but 1:52pm is an afternoon thing, not a morning one.

Anyway....

When I brought my domain portfolio to Moniker, you had employees who cared and this great thing called "Customer Service." Unfortunately, all that has vanished over the years and today Moniker is nothing short of another piece of trash company supplying half assed service and failing to honor the agreements they previously made. It's bad enough that you raised my domain prices and I had to call to get them lowered only to still pay more than we agreed to but then you added insult to injury by raising my privacy price. All of this with no notifications to me at all.

Bring you more domains? HAHAHAHAHA!!!

You're privacy service fails. I'm not sure why I even pay a buck for it, let alone $4.

What happened to me having a personal rep who cared?

What happened to the domains of mine you lost?

On a scale of 1 to 10, your previous system was about a 3. Your new system is far worse, providing horrible options and limitations.

However, the single biggest fail is your customer service itself and at this point, I've had more than enough. You won't receive another dime from me. Yesterday I found a new home for my domains and get this....A live person answered the phone on the 2nd ring! I explained my frustrations with Moniker to which they informed me they have been transferring thousands of domains from you to them recently for the very same reasons. Then they gave me better pricing than you ever have and at this point, I've only registered a single domain there. The rest of my domains will be transferred from you as they come up on renewal.

Congratulations on taking Moniker from the top line company it once was and successfully running it into the shitter.

No need to respond, in fact, please don't.
AaronM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote