View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 08:02 AM  
PremiumPassJon

I don't post often on this board but felt the need to throw in my 2 cents... As a guy that was one of Mark's biggest competitors for many years (I used to own PremiumCash), I can say that he's one of the most stand up guys I've met in this business. Our companies were always in fierce competition signing models to web deals and he always acted like a true professional. After selling PremiumCash, i actually bought half of BlazingBucks and can tell you that one of the biggest assets that company possessed was Mark's goodwill...I have never heard someone say a bad word about him. Mark is a businessman and maybe that's something that the other agents in this industry fear...have you ever thought of that Mike South???

As for someone mentioning something about the $20 charge for testing being the reason for a vote being held to get Mark out of LATATA ...that is just plain laughable. Our companies shot a little north of 60 scenes last month and out of almost 140 talent bookings I was charged the $20 on 3 or 4 of them I believe...and have ONLY been charged this by 1 agent in the industry.

I really think that Mike South, at the very least owes Mark a call to get his side of all this because I really feel that this could damage the credibility of your blog... I can assure you this thread will go on and on with people who have known Mark for years and you will be hard pressed to find 1 person to say a bad thing about him...remember credibility is like virginity ...once you lose it, you can never get it back.