View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 03:47 PM  
NewOldPlayer
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
I called this shit back in July. They are only working with sites that are active and bringing in fresh funds. Accounts that have turned Zombaio off and are just collecting rebills or past due balances are fucked.

What pisses me off is the email states they will be up to date, but haven't fixed the redpass problems. So basically nothing has changed. My account is current, because I'm still processing with them, so I know they are trying.

https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1138696&page=8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewOldPlayer View Post
This is the impression I have been getting after reading most of the posts here:

In my opinion:

Zombaio is making alternating payouts to websites that are still processing with them and bringing in cash flow which they can use to make other payouts to site owners that are also still processing with them.

If you have pulled the plug with Zombaio and are trying to get back funds due, or rebills due, good fucking luck. Why would they make your payouts when you are no longer sending them funds they can use? Illegal, yes, but they know you can't and won't do shit about it........
NewOldPlayer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote