View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 12:58 AM  
supahoopsa

Quote:
I asked you several times to send me an E-mail on what is left to be completed so I can pass it to the designer. I even put you in direct contact with the designer that took on your project.
I was in Asia for a business trip for 2 months. Please send me an E-mail and I will get you squared away.
Hey Brandon,

A couple of small things.....

You did NOT ask me "several times" to send an email on what's left - in fact you didn't ask me once - I actually sent you an email on 16th Sept explaining what was wrong 30 minutes after you sent me the designs.

Yes, you did put me in touch with the designer but only on 19th Sept by which time the project deadline had been missed and I had lost all faith that I could trust you (and your team) to deliver my project.

I'm not sure why the fact you were away in Asia for two months is relevant unless it means you have to stop responding to emails, Skype messages and generally being professional with your clients.

I noticed you made no attempt to apologise for ignoring my emails, making me miss my project deadlines, only providing 33% of project (most of which was wrong) and generally being unprofessional. Just a thought but maybe your reputation on here would have been enhanced if you at least tried that [you don't even have to mean it].

I did have to laugh when you could me a "moron" on Skype a couple of days ago - I presume you meant I was a moron for trusting you and doing business with you in the first place.

Finally, I'm not sure what you want me to email you about - all I want now is a refund - you have my PayPal address.

Last edited by supahoopsa; 10-02-2014 at 01:05 AM..
supahoopsa is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote