View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 12:05 AM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by disinfected View Post
Sarah, you are getting a bit too involved in this one. He is saying that he knows chat traffic and is getting an influx of "fraud" which is not to be expected on "certain" types of chat traffic. What you need to realize is that there are 1000 ways to skin a cat, chat traffic included. And those in the know... well, know. Chat just means that there was 1 on 1 conversation prior to the sale... use your imagination on how many 1 on 1's could exist... both bad, good, and right smack in the middle.

I know you are a man now but your nick reminds me of a girls name
Again, sarettah is a dude, Dude. Keep calling me sarah and I'll hit you with my purse.

You are missing the point. It does not matter whether chat traffic is good or not. He is upset (at least from what I got from what he posted) that Tam brought him the wrong kind of chat traffic. Now I have no idea what traffic she got him, but he is the one who (by his own account) told her to go find chat traffic. So, he got what he asked for.

The guy has shown his ass here pretty well. He has not paid people who work for him. Yesterday he had no problems with Tam and even stated that she was still working for him. He later reversed the working for him but still claimed that she was ok. Now today he is throwing her under the bus.

If yesterday she was good and then today she isn't, well, thats just this assfuck covering his ass and making excuses for his failures.

What I think happened here (this is pure conjecture) is this guy came in with a little bit of money in his pocket, thought the money on cams was going to be pretty quick and easy and a month into it when the site had not covered expenses yet he freaked and panicked (sp?). he ended up without enough cash to pay people so he decided to find reasons not to pay them and now he is trying to make it all their fault. As I say, that is just conjecture based on what I read here.

Just all imho of course.

You ain't the first one and won't be the last. It is Hatteras spelt backwards.

Last edited by sarettah; 10-01-2014 at 12:10 AM..
sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote