View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 02:20 PM  
nicher

Industry Role:
Hi guys,

I am sorry that I left out 2257. Not able to provide as 2257 does not apply to Asia countries. All the girls are over 18 yrs of age and they work for licensed and reputable broadcasting company. Like I have mentioned, our videos are attention grabber. For the sake of karma, I do not offer anything underage.

For web site landing of any niche, you only have under 10 sec to catch the attention of your visitors. I am not saying Asian girls could grab better attention. But unique and less often seen video does make people willing to spend a couple minutes to check it out. Basically, first 5-10 minutes of the video are 100% legit anywhere even on youtube and they perform amazingly well for landing page.

People just go crazy over korean girls because of K-Pop girl band. These are just a tiny fraction of the girls I have. I read the rules that thread owner are not allowed to bump the thread per 7 days, so if you have any question use the email. I do not work full-time as a video seller, so its kinda time-limited offer to buy.

i.imgur dot com/6oPe2hd.png

i.imgur dot com/bzeUxyH.png

i.imgur dot com/88VkCBH.png

i.imgur dot com/dn9Aoh4.png

i.imgur dot com/7lhPlKQ.png

i.imgur dot com/GAJ2TzN.png

i.imgur dot com/oQ8w8rO.png

Last edited by nicher; 09-27-2014 at 02:22 PM..
nicher is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote