View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 10:43 AM  
SEO Keyboard Ninja
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
Huh? Who in this thread put it there?
I think everybody puts it in "islam is religion of peace" and "looney tunes" boxes
i'm not an atheist, but i think Amerikkka has it's own problems to deal with and far too many of you guys spend time ranting about religions and islam... I'd start with the literacy issues and work my way down to broken homes and parenting 101. Leave other countries to deal with their own problems and build true patriots.

funny that white american police kill an average of 2 young (unarmed) ethnic kids a day, 365 a year. Now, speaking candidly and purely out of my own opinion here, but! i think your "views" and "actions" are doing way more to breed homeland terrorists daily. Besides, this is exactly what the real terrorist want, i bet it does great for their recruiting. Turn off your tv's and raise your kids so they don't turn into the next misled "islamic fundamentalist" and show up at your wife's work place.

Just saying.