Thread: iphone 6 fail
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 05:41 AM  
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Let's be honest here. Calling iPhones and other modern smartphones "Phones" is no longer accurate. They are computers. Not only that, but they are battery powered computers, with super fast CPU's, lots of Ram, tons of storage, HD or better displays that perfectly track multiple fingers at once, with GPS's, Compasses, Motion sensors, WiFi, BlueTooth, Celluar, Atomic Quantum Xray Laser blasters and other amazing technology, that fits neatly in your pocket. Your pocket!!

Next, consider how much time you spend actually talking on your smartphone vs everything else you do with it. Look around, and everyone is spending all of their time looking at their phone's screen, reading, watching and touching, but hardly ever talking into it.

As developers and webmasters who are always looking for new business, these pocket computers with newer, larger screens should be welcomed. Your jobs just got a little easier.

On a related note, the whole Apple Sheeple thing is funny, but ultimately falls flat because Non-Apple users complaining about Apple and Apple products have invalid arguments. I switched from PC to Mac, and from Motorola to iPhone, and have so far been happy with my decision. And since I have used both products, my opinion about both counts a tiny bit. I have not used Android so I can't say if I like it or not so therefore can't complain about it. It certainly looks slick and seems great, but its not enough to make me want to switch.

If you dismiss all Apple buyers as "Hipsters" (really? me?) or "Sheeples", the I put it to you that you are doing yourself a disservice. Apple has tremendous brand loyalty. Instead of trashing Apple users, try to find out how they earned that loyalty. You may have subscribers to your sites that are about to cancel for whatever reason. Is there anything that can be learned from Apple that you can apply to your sites or business?

Peace.

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote