View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 04:44 PM  
Adult-biz
Service Provider

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingMan View Post
He stays at my house often and he drinks like 5x what a normal dog drinks. But then he just pees it all out so his piss is like water with a slight musky smell. Then he emits this very strong musky smell from his skin and it soaks into everything in my house so after he leaves I can smell him for about 2 weeks. He is house trained but the moment I open the door and his nose smells fresh air he begins to pee

He is cool in the fact that he is like a gator when he is in the water and to often totally submerges his head exploring things on he bottom of the lake. I have never seen that before from any dog. Another cool thing is he loves climbing all over downed trees. He often likes to take the path less traveled. A total explorer if I ever saw one.
Beautiful dog mate. I have a Staffie and she`s my best friend. Very unusual for a dog to duck right under the water! He certainly sounds a character.
Adult-biz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote